Hours & Appointments
Dr. Roth’s office is open during the following hours:
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
For your convenience, patient registration and medical history forms may be downloaded from your home. Completion of these forms prior to your first visit is recommended, as it will decrease your wait time in the office and allow us to serve you sooner.
If you do not have a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get one for free by clicking on the icon ‘Get Acrobat® Reader’. This will take you to Adobe’s website and enable you to download the Acrobat program to your computer.
Our fees are based upon the type and extent of treatment or surgery that you require.
Surgeon’s fees are payable prior to surgery and will be accepted in the form of cashiers checks , money orders and all major credit cards . Out of office financing is also available.
Dr. Roth accepts the following methods of insurance:
- Aetna Health Inc. – Dr. Roth does not particpate in Aetna Medicare and Aetna Medicaid Plans.
- Beech Street Corp. (a Viant Network)
- Blue Shield Northeastern New York
- Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan
- ChoiceCare Network (Humana) – Dr. Roth does not participate in ChoiceCare Network Medicare and ChoiceCare Network Medicaid Plans.
- CIGNA (Connecticut General Life) – Dr. Roth does not participate in CIGNA Medicare Advantage.
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- Group Health Incorporated an Emblem Health Company – Contact your health plan if you are an Oxford or HIP member.
- MagnaCare Administrative Services LLC
- Martin’s Point Health Care AKA The US Family Health Plan at Martin’s Point
- MultiPlan Inc.
- MVP Health Plan Inc.
- National Health Administrators – Dr. Roth does not accept Poughkeepsie Public School Teachers’ Association.
- North American Health Plans of Meritain Health
- POMCO Group Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today’s Options American Progressive – Please contact your health plan.
- The Empire Plan
- Tricare – Please contact your health plan.
- United HealthCare – Dr. Roth does not participate in United HealthCare Medicare and United HealthCare Medicaid Plans.
- ValueOptions Behavioral Health – Dr. Roth participates with ValueOptions for MVP and The Empire Plan. Other plans are excluded.
- VNA Homecare Options, LLC
- Unified IPA, LLC – Dr. Roth participates with Unified IPA, LLC for Fidelis members. Other plans are excluded.
- WellCare, Inc.